Build your team, without all the paperwork
From recruiting to offboarding and everything in between, Concord helps HR teams efficiently manage all employee agreements.
Learn how HR teams use Concord for:
- Bulk send
- Contract library
- Easy approvals
- Internal versions
- Online negotiation
- Data privacy
Meet compliance requirements
- Keep contracts currentAll employment contract templates can be updated at the same time to ensure you always comply with the most current employment laws.
- Minimize your company’s riskUsing legally-approved contract templates minimizes your company’s risk of issues stemming from breaches of non-compete clauses, NDAs, etc.
- Send contracts to everyone in your organization at onceWith one click, send customized agreements for stock options, company policies, or any other agreement that needs to be sent to and signed by everyone in your organization.
- Easily find all approved offer templatesKeep your offer letter templates in one accessible, searchable location so you can quickly find and send them to your candidates.
- Set up a pre-approval processShorten the time it takes to send out offer letters with an easy-to-use internal approval workflow that routes your contract through the right channels.
- Keep all negotiations in one placeNegotiate start dates, salaries, or anything else right on Concord’s platform to make recruiting a snap.
Security for sensitive information
- Data privacyRole-based privileges define the access and actions that team members can perform on Concord, like editing templates, inviting people to negotiate, and more.
- Internal-only versionsCreate an internal-only version of your contract to collaborate with your colleagues privately, even after you share it with your external guests.
- Sync with your HRISUse Concord’s open API to send salary, equity, start dates, and any other important employee data to your secure ATS or HRIS system.