From templates to pre-defined approval workflows, Concord makes it easy for legal teams to automate compliance.
Learn how legal teams use Concord for:
- Automated approvals
- Pre-approved templates
- Negotiation with third parties
- Legally-binding e-signatures
Automate approvals to focus on the most important parts of your business
- Pre-defined workflowsShorten your approval process with pre-defined company workflows for your templates. When you update your workflow library, all document workflows automatically update too.
- Set conditions to automatically request the right approvalTake the guesswork out of workflows and automatically route a document to the right person based on the value or content of any Smart Field in the contract.
- Custom workflowsThird party contracts can also have their own custom approval workflow. Ensure all documents follow the right approval workflow, in the right order.
Ensure everyone uses the right templates and clauses
- TemplatesCreate pre-approved templates for any type of agreement, for teams across your organization to use.
- Clause Selector: Provide pre-approved alternative clausesClause selector provides default clauses and pre-approved alternative clauses your teams can use within their document.
- Clause Library: Ensure clauses are consistent across all templatesA dedicated clause library allows you to ensure everyone in your organization uses legally compliant clauses. When you update your clause library, all templates with that clause automatically update too.
Negotiate & collaborate in real‑time with everyone
- Real-Time Editing & RedliningEdit and redline directly online on Concord, and approve or reject any suggestions made. No need to work in multiple systems when you can do it all on Concord.
- Private/Public Chat & CommentingChoose whether your comments and discussions are limited to your internal teams, or should be seen by your external guests.
Your Single‑Source‑of‑Truth for all Contracts and Comments
- Automated VersioningEvery change made to a document is automatically saved. Compare previous versions at any point and ensure that you will never lose track of what’s changed.
- Full Audit TrailConcord automatically keeps track of all versions, comments, edits, and actions in a comprehensive audit trail, so your business remains compliant years after a contract has been signed.
- Discussion PanelSee all remarks made on the document as a whole or on a specific clause/paragraph at a glance, right on Concord. No need to email back and forth.
Secure, legally‑binding e‑signatures
- User permissionsControl who has access to sign documents, create templates, or invite third parties to negotiate by setting up distinct user permissions.
- E-signatureConcord’s native e-signature reduces the signature process to just one click – all within Concord.
- Legally-binding worldwideEnable fully executed contracts with legally admissible e-signatures – at no additional cost. You’ll never have to pay extra to sign your contracts and you can download fully-executed documents at any time.