From templates to pre-defined approval workflows, Concord makes it easy for legal teams to automate compliance.
Learn how legal teams use Concord for:
- Automated approvals
- Pre-approved templates
- Online negotiations
- Version control
- Full audit trail
- Secure, single source of truth
Eliminate bottlenecks and streamline business
- Ditch the email back-and-forthMove your internal and external edits, redlines, and comments out of your inbox and accelerate the contract review process.
- Shorten approval wait timeSpeed-up internal approvals with workflows that automatically send documents through the right approval process.
- Create pre-defined workflowsTake the guesswork out of approvals and set up pre-defined workflows for your templates. When you update your workflow library, all document workflows automatically update too.
Meet compliance requirements
- Access a full audit trailAll versions, comments, edits, and actions are kept in a comprehensive audit trail, so your business remains compliant years after a contract has been signed.
- Keep track of all versionsEvery change made to a document is automatically saved to ensure you will never lose track of what’s changed.
- Use legally-binding e-signatureEnable fully executed contracts with Concord’s built-in legally admissible e-signature — at no additional cost.
Empower all teams and boost efficiency
- Standardize all contractsCreate pre-approved templates for MSAs, TOSs, or any other type of agreement for all teams across your organization to easily access and use.
- Provide pre-approved alternative clausesCreate default clauses and pre-approved alternative clauses your teams can use within their document with Concord’s clause selector.
- Ensure clauses are consistent across all templatesUse Concord’s dedicated clause library to ensure all teams use consistent, legally-compliant clauses. When you update your clause library all templates with that clause automatically update too.