A better procurement agreement process means savings and efficiency.
The entire procurement process improves with powerful negotiation and reporting tools from Concord.
Learn how procurement teams use Concord for:
- Contract repository
- Online negotiations
- Renewal alerts
- Automated approvals
- Contract generation
Shorten the procurement agreement cycle
- Ditch the email back-and-forthMove your internal and external communications out of your inbox and into Concord to procure goods and services faster.
- Shorten time to agreement approvalSpeed-up internal approvals with workflows that automatically send documents through the right approval process.
- Enable all teamsEmpower teams across your organization to create, negotiate, e-sign, and manage all of their contracts by using Concord for every agreement.
Manage procurement agreement spend more efficiently
- All supplier contracts at your fingertipsFind every supplier contract across your organization in Concord’s secure, central repository so you can quickly monitor SLAs.
- Keep track of all versions of procurement agreementsConcord keeps track of every change you make to a contract so you’ll never worry about lost productivity due to working on outdated versions.
- Eliminate rogue spendTrack custom fields such as exclusivity clauses within your contract to eliminate rogue spend and ensure preferred suppliers are used.
Improve procurement agreement cost savings
- Know when every contract is about to renew or expireAutomated, customizable email alerts help you proactively manage upcoming terminations and renewals, including early notices, so nothing falls through the cracks.
- Reliable reportsInstantly see the amounts, terms, or conditions of all your supplier contracts and procurement agreements, so you can quickly identify opportunities for cost savings.
- E-sign every contractNo need to use an additional e-signature tool when you can sign an unlimited number of contracts and procurement agreements with Concord’s built-in e-signature, at no extra cost.