Deliver savings, efficiently
With powerful negotiation and reporting tools, Concord delivers efficiencies for the entire procurement process.
Learn how procurement teams use Concord for:
- Automating approvals
- Quickly generating contracts
- Powerful negotiation
- Secure e-signatures
- Increased visibility into deadlines
Approvals the easy way
- Set conditions to automatically request the right approvalTake the guesswork out of workflows and automatically route a document to the right person based on the value or content of any Smart Field in the contract.
- Pre-defined workflowsUse pre-defined workflows for your procurement agreements, so your team feels confident in the process.
- Custom workflowsIndividual documents can also have their own ad-hoc approval workflow. Ensure all documents follow the right approval workflow, in the right order.
Instantly generate contracts
- Use the right templateUse pre-approved templates created by your Legal team so you don’t spend time searching for the right contract and requesting approval. Never worry about using an outdated version.
- Generate multiple contracts at onceConcord lets you create thousands of customized documents instantly, using a wide array of tools to adapt to your business.
- Connect all your toolsUse Concord’s open API and integrate Concord with your procurement software. Generate and then send contracts that are auto-populated with information from your software — all without going into Concord!
Secure goods & services faster with powerful online negotiations
- Real-Time NegotiationSave time and negotiate contracts online, instead of emailing back and forth. Approve or reject any suggestions made right on Concord.
- Private/Public Chat & CommentingChoose whether your comments and discussions are limited to your internal teams, or should be seen by your external guests.
- Automated VersioningEvery change made to a document is automatically saved, so you’ll never lose track of a prior version.
Secure, legally‑binding e‑signatures
- User permissionsControl who has access to sign documents, create templates, or invite third parties to negotiate by setting up distinct user permissions.
- E-signatureConcord’s native e-signature reduces the signature process to just one click — all within Concord.
- Legally-binding worldwideEnable fully executed contracts with legally admissible e-signatures — at no additional cost. You’ll never have to pay extra to sign your contracts and you can download fully-executed documents at any time.
Your single‑source‑of‑truth for all contracts & comments
- Automated VersioningEvery change made to a document is automatically saved. Compare previous versions at any point and ensure that you will never lose track of what’s changed.
- Full Audit TrailConcord automatically keeps track of all versions, comments, edits, and actions in a comprehensive audit trail, so your business remains compliant years after a contract has been signed.
- Discussion PanelSee all remarks made on the document as a whole or on a specific clause/paragraph at a glance, right on Concord. No need to email back and forth.
Gain deeper insights into your contract terms
- Contract intelligenceInstantly see the amounts, terms, or conditions of all your supplier contracts, so you can quickly identify opportunities for cost savings.
- Automated deadline and early notice notificationsAutomated, customizable email alerts help you proactively manage upcoming terminations and renewals, including early notices, so nothing falls through the cracks.
- Smart FieldsStandardize your reports by using Smart Fields in your contracts. See aggregated data on all Smart Fields on Concord, or download as an Excel file for further analysis.