How To Leverage Technology To Build Repeatable, Scalable, and Profitable Contract Processes
Tuesday, July 17th at 11 am Eastern Standard Time, United States
Presented in Partnership with IACCM
As the pace of business and innovation are rapidly changing, so are expectations—for contracts and the teams that manage them.
- An increase in global business velocity requiring faster execution of the contracting process
- Increased demands on governance, risk and compliance (GRC) management
- A push for legal self-service to reduce operational costs and handle increased volumes
You need ways to create smarter, more efficient, effective contracting processes. The answer to meeting these changing expectations is not more people in seats or outsourcing work, it’s technology.
Join Concord and IACCM for How to leverage technology to build repeatable, scalable, and profitable contract processes and discover:
- A new, scalable approach to contract processes
- How to centralize all contracts achieve flawless, integrated compliance
- How to increase efficiency to turn contracts around faster
- How to enable a self-service model that empowers teams while maintaining visibility into every contract across every department
Discover what modern contract management looks like and how you can leverage technology to adapt processes to drive greater value to your teams and organization, and create contract processes that are not only more efficient and effective, but are also repeatable, scalable, and profitable.
Who is IACCM?
The International Association for Contract & Commercial Management enables both public and private sector organizations and professionals to achieve world-class standards in their contracting and relationship management process and skills. With over 43,000 members across 170 countries and 17747 corporations, including contract and commercial managers, negotiators, attorneys, and supply chain professionals across many industries, IACCM is leading the way in responding to the demands of global networked markets.