- API & Webhooks
- Cloud Storage
Connect to 4000+ apps with Zapier
- Your favorite appsConnect to thousands of web apps including Salesforce, Pipedrive, Slack, Microsoft Teams, Hubspot, OneDrive, Google Sheets, and more.
- No-code integrationUse Zapier’s easy-to-use interface to automate your workflow without writing any code.
- RESTful accessOur open, RESTful API lets you extend Concord’s capabilities for use with your software, websites, or apps. Connect to the tools you use every day. See documentation.
- Free sandbox accessAccess a free sandbox account to test the API and create an API key so that you can make API calls.
- AuthenticationAuthentication with an API key or AUTH header allows you to read and write data from your application.
- WebhooksConnect to automation services like Workato, Automate.io, Tray.io, and more.
- Create documents directly from Salesforce Generate documents that are automatically populated with information from Salesforce, and send them to your third party, all without leaving Salesforce.
- Bi-directional sync with ConcordWhen you change data in a field in Concord, Salesforce automatically syncs to reflect the change. This ensures that the data in Concord matches the data in Salesforce.
- Track your document status in SalesforceTrack all stages of your document’s status from within Salesforce, so your Sales team doesn’t need to interrupt their workflow. Opportunities automatically move to Close-Win once a contract is signed, and signed contracts are stored as a PDF file in Salesforce.
- E-Sign in DocuSignAlready using Docusign? Draft and negotiate on Concord using its unique features and then automatically send your documents to Docusign. Or use Concord’s native e-signature and save on your Docusign subscription.
- Store files wherever you need themAutomatically export a copy of your documents signed in Concord to Dropbox, Box, or Google Drive so you can easily create a backup of all your signed contracts.
- Bulk uploadMove all your legacy documents from to Concord. Bulk upload allows you to upload an unlimited number of documents.
Login with SSO
- Easy Set-Up Concord offers SSO (single sign-on) configuration at your company account level, so you can control who has access to your documents on Concord.
- Compatibility Concord is compatible with SAML 2.0 as well as LDAP, and Active Directory.
- Additional ways to log in In addition to SSO, users can use their email, Google, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn accounts to sign into Concord.